A house
A villa
An apartment
No?
A farmhouse
A hill
May be,
Being a child they may have fascinated us a lot and that flight of fancies,
Oh! They were amazing.
But now,
When I understand the logic that
“Even a brick wants to be something”.
I just don’t get it.
At this age how as child I wondered owing one of those and now being seasoned to ups and downs of life.
They are just the fallacies of world.
The generation of my time can easily comprehend what I am trying to convey and youth reading may say -
No, I want to live in those mysterious adventures of well structured dreams of my villa.
This is not at all crazy or weird
Because that is when we are all attracted to all moonshine and razzmatazz.
In a way it’s good to see younger ones growing up and realizing what they want.
No human is ever satisfied with anything
But as you grow you learn to appreciate all those small things that never bothered.
Reaching at this age, they will also feel the same and may be when we are on other side of the river
We can understand.
No matter where you reside in a bungalow, villa, apartment, flat or a cottage
It feels home when you have your beloved ones around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog