Do you want to grow up to be an artist. No, because creativity knows no age or definite medium.
I wouldn't want to grow up to be something I already am.     ---- anonymous

This struck me right in heart when I dropped up my diploma in mechanical engineering to take up a course of an architect.

 Initially, it was different as a perfect art studied about roman architecture,Islamic architecture, mesoamerican architecture and more. My mind was blown to admire such beautiful man-made giant structures. soon we were on toes with projects, assignments , sketches burdened with a minute line to brush strokes.

Being running business in the era of computers looking back at those college memories when we used set squares and stencils defining every negligible line was a job full of patience.
The birth of computer and calculator made it easier for us to make drawing,maps,elevations easily design-able. Yet, being an artist still reflects back those memories full of emotions expressed in a form of captivating colors .

Computer made it a piece of cake but a restless and sleepless night of projects can never be replaced.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog